3-2-4 Tax Return of Expats

Expat (Expatriate) is a person who come from a foreign country and work at Japan’s subsidiary or branch designated by overseas headquarter. According to individual income tax act in Japan, the person who annually earn over-20-million-yen-salary including bonus and other benefits considered as salary income  have to file individual income tax return to tax administration instead of year-end adjustment.  We prepare expat’s individual income tax return. We also offer expats comprehensive individual tax consulting services pertaining to employment or benefit contracts between expat, overseas headquarter and subsidiary in Japan.